Sunday 13 April 2014

Challenge 231 - Charming!

Oh heck!  Someone stole a whole day from me!  Plus I had BIG plans for today which naturally with the loss of a day haven't happened...

Still thanks to our players from last week - the RPT has chosen Marianne - please email me.

So this week we'd like something charming from you, either in concept or with the addition of a charm or even both!  Once more our fabulous sponsor is Crafters Companion.

The Gorjussettes have something to charm you...












Didn't I tell you they were charming?  As always please remember the roolz ;)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much will email you now Net. Great DT cards again this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I have still not recieved my prize from challenge #224 (about 6 weeks ago) it was a Hobby House gift voucher. I have also sent you an email.
    Thanks a million,
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete