Saturday 21 December 2013

Challenge 215 - quick Christmas!

Well howdy there folks - I think I slipped into hibernation or something! After a truly manic week of baking.... if I EVER EVER EVER see another mince pie..... Oh I think I will as the boys have registered interest in having some for themselves... I did suggest them putting in an order but they didn't seem so keen....  I mean its not too much to ask is it?  I've made around 400 of the little blighters in one form or another!  And I don't even like them!

Still that finally proves to me that Christmas is very soon.... ~gulps~  So in light of that I suppose we might all be in need of some quick cards... OK me then...  But first thanks to our players from last week.  I dug the RPT out from under the blankets and he's chosen Pinky as the winner, please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So as I said panic stations have set in ...    er... Christmas is real soon so a few last minute quickies are the order of the day!  Its a double whammy winner week again!  Our kind sponsors are those fabulous Ribbon Girls and Heathers Hobbie Haven

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration;













Obviously had a rush of blood...



Wow still rushing...










So there you go some quick inspiration for you - we'd love to see your quick makes too.  As always please remember the roolz!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, gorgeous DT "quick" makes, loving these. And Net, if you want to shift some of those mince pies this way darlin...... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect prompt and wonderful inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards and lovely DT cards from the team (and send some mince pies my way too if you will, yummy!).

    I was the lucky winner from the challenge post on 7 Dec, and I sent an email on 7th and 14th, but have not heard anything. I'm guessing that nothing will happen now so I won't email again, but it might be worth someone checking if your email address is being monitored of if emails are being directed to your spam folder and getting missed perhaps?

    There are no hard feelings, and I'll play along again in the future, but as I've had no response at all it just seems odd and I wondered if everything was ok.
    Anyway, have a lovely Christmas, and hope all the Gorjuss team have some lovely crafty goodies in their stockings this year.

    I look forward to the challenges in 2014.
    Happy crafting to you all.
    Annette (Netty)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the win last week. I have emailed Net, but like Annette I haven't heard back but then it is Christmas lol. Hope you all have a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete